Monday, June 2, 2008

We did it!


Yesterday I hit the road with WikiWorship. And I would say it was extremely successful. I would say it was so successful that I should have done this a long time ago. I went to about 18 houses and I think I talked to about 10 people. The conversations lasted anywhere from 3 minutes to about 25 minutes. If you haven't figured me out yet --- I like to talk --- so I found it very easy to have conversations with people and I remember one conversation where a person told me they could not believe that a Church was willing to go out like that. I got a whole bunch of questions and I will post them in the days to come, but I wanted to let all of you share in this awesome first endeavor. I am looking forward to the next times that I go out.

1 comment:

Kevan D Penvose said...

So, I think Holy Spirit might be up to something here.

This past Sunday, I started what I was calling "wikiworship" at our church, not knowing that anyone else was already receiving a similar vision from God. Then tonight I sit down to blog about it, and before getting started, I decide to google "wikiworship". Lo and behold, up pops your blog. I love what you're doing in your faithful questioning of how to follow Jesus today, how to be his church multiplying disciples. I'd love to be in conversation with you as God continues to direct our ministries. If you're interested, for starters I'll give you my blog address to peek in on my own journey.

www.discipleshipcoach.blogspot.com

Shalom!