Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sunday, June 22nd

So, this last Sunday I ventured out once more into the neighborhoods surrounding Warren's Grove. At one point I ended up talking with a father and son --- and before I knew it we had been talking for an hour. I ended up having some wonderful conversations and I urged many people to persevere in their faith. One very insightful young lady asked this question: What are better ways to help spread the Gospel? Because so many people do not know the good news. Obviously, this woman has a heart for people to know the good news of Jesus Christ, but at the same time is seeing that the standard ways of sharing this good news are not working. What do you all think? How could Churches reach out in creative and different ways? The amazing thing is this, we have the best news in the world to share with anyone --- and oftentimes we end up not sharing it with anyone.

No comments: