Friday, June 6, 2008

Being Saved


The other night I received a great question from a young lady who attends Warren's Grove. She asked me: "What does it mean to be saved?" I thought I would pose that to all of you in the blogosphere. This is the kind of questions that we are looking to gather at WikiWorship. And if this question causes you to think of questions of your own please pose them in the comment section. So, I would like to hear from you on what does it mean to be saved. What do you all think? And, I am on my way to a thing called Annual Conference next week. This is where all kinds of Methodists get together and conference about the business of our Churches. But, I wanted to tell you that I am going to try to get pictures of former Warren's Grove pastors and find out a little information about where their ministry is now. And I will try to post those as I get them. So keep updated next week. Annual Conference begins on Wednesday, June 11th.

No comments: