Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Christian Help Center


I wanted to share with all of you this wonderful organization. During the summer I have time to do things other than school work so I have begun volunteering at the Christian Help Center. This is an organization that really reaches people with the tangible good news of Jesus Christ. And I want to invite all of you to consider volunteering or giving money to this worthy organization. They always need help doing a variety of things. Today I stocked shelves and gave computer tutorials. But they also accept canned goods and clothing. They are in need of things like canned meat and dry goods. If you have any questions or you would like to know more please email me or post a comment with a way to get back to you. Thank you for considering this worthy organization that is doing great things in our community for Jesus Christ.

No comments: