Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back at Work

So, after arriving back from across the pond, I am back to work. I have to say that I love my job and so I was excited about going back to work. Now that I am back I will be continuing the emphasis with WikiWorship. If any of you are new to WikiWorship I suggest that you read a couple of the old posts first before continuing. Here are the links: Wikipedia, Community, and Beginning. While in London, I actually received a bunch of questions --- and in all reality they are too many to put up at this time. I know that some of the rest of you are beginning to receive questions as well. If you feel comfortable putting them up please post them in the comment section and I will gladly post them.
But, let me post one of the questions that I received and I would love your feedback on this question. How you can leave feedback is by clicking the link below this and then putting in your comment and then posting it. Here is the question: Can you be spiritual, but not religious? You know like the new age hippy stuff --- where they don't consider themselves religious, but they do consider themselves spiritual.
As you can see there is a lot of definitions that need to be formed in this question --- for instance, what is religious? and what is spiritual? But, what do you all think?

No comments: