Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Piedmont Community College

Yesterday (April 8th), I had a wonderful opportunity to sit down with some people and talk about WikiWorship. This was at Piedmont Community College in Roxboro, NC. I asked all kinds of questions and got great responses --- while at the same time I gathered some more questions. I thought I would share with you one of them here and let you all respond. I know that I don't have all the answers, I tried to answer this one the best I could. But, I would love to hear what you all think.
This was from Ashley, she asked: Why is the Church full of hypocrites?
Ashley, I have to thank you for the question. Let's see what people have to say. God bless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is because everyone has there own views and opinions. Just like the 2008 Election, everyone has someone they like or view better then the others