Thursday, April 10, 2008

God's Planning Techniques

Again, on April 8th, when I was at Piedmont Community College in Roxboro, NC --- I was having a conversation with a woman named Sandra. Sandra was telling me about a book she read called When Bad things Happen to Good People. She explained: "it let me understand why bad things happen. You have to be a good person, and be in the faith, to deal with the bad things. You have to trust that everything will work out all right. That God has a plan." Sandra then went on to ask this question: "Why isn't God's plan a little clearer? There seem to be so many obstacles."
Now I ask all of you, what do you all think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have wondered the same thing. Today, I still dont know what gods plan for me is. I just try and live every day with the maximum amplititude I can. I think the answer to your question is that god wants you to be very diverse, and try as many things as you can in your life time. God has a plan for you, just be faithful and love him with all of your heart.

hope that helps,

Austin