Friday, April 18, 2008

Bluegrass

I wanted to share with you all a concert that the family and I went to last night. I had been looking for something like this in Roxboro ---- I knew that I would find it if I kept looking. I saw in our own Courier=Times an advertisement for Country Club Convenience & Grill putting on a Bluegrass show. It said the band is from Henderson, NC --- their band name is Grass Street. It was awesome. I pulled a short video so you could hear a little. It was one of those shows you hear about from Wilkesboro --- where it is in a gas station and they are playing next to the ice cream chest and the cooks come out and dance to the music with their aprons still on. Now that is really living!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you trying to say about Wilkesboro??? Some of us have perfectly respectable roots in that great town...and in-laws. Ha!

Anonymous said...

What on earth are you doing up at 2:20 AM blogging? G