Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Manna from Heaven

If you all haven't figured this out yet, my favorite book of the Bible is Exodus. The lectionary has come to Exodus in this year and I have been preaching from Exodus for two weeks now. This week the lectionary comes to a famous text ---- that being Bread from heaven ---- or Manna from heaven ---- you can find this in Exodus 16.1-15. You all read it over with me ---- and please share in the comment section what you think. I am preparing for a sermon on this passage and I love that we can be in conversation about this passage leading up to Sunday. I think this is a terrific way to keep the life of WikiWorship alive. Also, I think I am going to have exciting news to share with all of you about WikiWorship ---- but you all are going to have to hang onto your hats for that announcement. Also, check out the article about Warren's Grove in last week's Courier=Times. It talks about the beginnings of Warren's Grove as a school house and the revival that we have coming up in October. You can find out more information about the revival by going to the Church's website at www.warrensgroveumc.org Just scroll to the bottom and you will find a link.

No comments: