Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Revival

I wanted to share with you all that the Warren's Grove Praise band and myself have been given the opportunity to lead a revival in Hillsborough, NC. The Pastor there is Rev. Scott Finnicum and he heard about the sermon series I did on the Three Simple Rules and asked if we would do it at his church as well. I wanted to tell all of you about this, so that if you would like to come down you can plan accordingly. They are going to be serving food each night at 6pm and then the revival starts at 7pm. Here are the dates: Sunday, August 9th at 7pm; Monday, August 10th at 7pm; and Tuesday, August 11th at 7pm. If you need directions just go to their website and click on directions on the left hand side. http://palmersgroveumc.org/ If you have any questions you can email me or call me.

No comments: