Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of new semester

I wanted to let all of you know that the Fall Semester at Duke has started back up and is in full swing. Today we had opening convocation with all the bells and whistles ---- while at the same time there was a dedication of a new organ at Goodson Chapel (this is the Divinity School Chapel). This picture above is me in the Duke Chapel (which is the big chapel on campus) and below is a picture of the front stain glass window in the chapel. I have to say ---- if any of you have never seen the chapel make a point to come and check it out. And if you tell me in advance we can get together and have lunch on campus when you come.
Below is the picture of the Convocation continuing in Goodson Chapel. You can see the picture of the organ in the top right hand corner.
Please be praying for me as school starts back. I love school ---- while at the same time it can be a trying time of balancing a lot of different things.

No comments: