Sunday, August 31, 2008

Exodus 12.1-14

I am going to try something new for the next few weeks and see how it goes. But, what this is going to take is some work on your part if this is going to work. We can still make WikiWorship, WikiWorship if you all help me. What I would like to do is show you the scripture that I am thinking about preaching from this coming up Sunday and we can open up a discussion about it. So here it is: Exodus 12.1-14. In this section of Exodus God implements the Passover Feast. Here the Israelites have a roasted lamb supper before the death angel comes over Egypt wiping out all the first born animals and humans. I love this verse: "This is how you shall eat it: your loins girded, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and you shall eat it hurriedly." (Exodus 12.11) How about this, read over the verses and tell me what you think by commeting below. What I will do is comment throughout the week as I read it over and over again. Let's see what we come up with.

No comments: