Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I forgot

I forgot to tell you all about my interview in November. If you will remember I wrote a post about the commissioning papers that I was writing (you can read it by clicking on this link). The interview went very well. I have a discernment team that is made up of 9 people from all over North Carolina. There are 7 clergy and 2 laity. I passed the initial part of the interview that had to do with my call into the ministry. Now I am in the process of writing the second part of these commissioning papers. They are due on February 1st, but I am hoping to have them done by the end of my winter break. These papers are a lot more lengthy. The total page count is about 60 pages. I have written about 6 pages so far ----- and I should have another 6 written by the end of this weekend. Please continue to pray for me through this commissioning process. I appreciate all of you that have shown your support and have prayed for me so far.

No comments: