Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spiritual Disciplines Part II ---- Communion

We are now going into our second week of the sermon series called Spiritual Disciplines. Last week I spoke about Prayer as a Spiritual Discipline, this week I will speak about Communion. This last summer I taught on Communion and there were 8 aspects of communion I highlighted. I thought this would be a good place to highlight these 8. I am not planning on teaching on communion during the sermon ----- instead I will be talking about how we stay in love with God by partaking of communion. So I thought, for any of you that were not able to hear the teaching on communion this last summer would benefit from it. So, with out further ado, what I plan to do is put one of the 8 aspects at each blog entry. If you have any questions please email me or comment below.

No comments: