Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Car

I wanted to give a little dedication to my car. Or maybe I should say my old car. This car has been really good to my family for 15 years. It is a 1995 Dodge Neon with 203,000 miles on it. On Wednesday, I was on my way to school and it stopped driving and I happened to coast into a garage and then they looked at it and assessed that it was by drive belt (I think that is what it is called). So I had it hauled to my mechanic and he put a new one on and found out that it had actually bent a valve. So that is too costly to fix so we are letting the Dodge Neon go on to glory land. My children liked to call the Neon "Jet" based on the Little Einstein's show ----- if any of you like to watch that. Any way this is my tribute. You have been a good car and you will be missed.

No comments: