Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jury Duty

For three days I was summoned for jury duty. The first day we were released after 2 hours and the second day we were released after 1 hour. Then on the third day I was selected to serve on a jury in a criminal trial. I got to come home and have lunch in the midst of that trial ---- and DeAnne decided to take my picture. I was actually excited about being picked as a juror ---- and she said that she had to take a picture of me because I am the only person she has ever met that was excited about serving on a jury. It really was a fascinating process and it was extremely different than I thought it would be. Our case was cut and dry so we were done with our deliberations pretty quickly. But I do think that our jury worked hard at being fair and weighing the evidence.

No comments: