Wednesday, May 5, 2010

End of the semester

I have a great end of the semester. I was able to write papers and did not have to take any exams. I wrote one paper that developed a sermon series on Paul's letter to the Galatians. I wrote another paper on Jesus. This covered Joseph Ratzinger and Stephen Prothero's understanding of who Jesus is. And lastly I wrote a monster of a paper on Church planting. All the papers were interesting and fun to write. Probably the funnest was on Church planting. I feel like I learned a lot by writing that paper. Thank you to all of you for praying for me on the end of the semester. If you would like to come to a party that we are having to say thank you to all of you, you are invited. It will be on Sunday, May 16th at 2pm over at the house. Give me a call or a message if you would like to come. Please no gifts.

No comments: