Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday Song

If any of you missed the premier of the Black Friday Song that I wrote, here are the words:
"O come, O come Black Friday. And rescue us from this economy. And let us go and spend all the money we don't have. For we don't have to pay till 2011. Rejoice, rejoice, for Black Friday. And rescue us from this economy."
"O come, O come Black Friday. And let us go shopping. So that we don't have to talk to one another. Instead we can go and buy blenders, toys, computers. Rejoice, rejoice, for Black Friday. And rescue me from talking to my family."

1 comment:

tduncan said...

Not sure how you've linked shopping on Black Friday and not talking to your family??!! In my family, we actually use this day as an annual shopping trip with my mom, sister, cousins, and now my sister in law. We have a great time and make lots of memories all while shopping!