Monday, July 21, 2008

First day

Our first day of WikiWorship went very well. Thank you to all of you that participated ---- I look forward to seeing you again next week. I wanted to give you a heads up about something. We are going to let you all decide what the last two weeks of WikiWorship will cover. Yesterday we covered Hypocrisy and Grace and next week we will cover Biblical Authority. I am not totally sure what the next two weeks will be, but here is a list of the potential topics that you will be able to pick out. Begin thinking about it and I will give you another chance to look over it soon. I will send out a video in the next day letting you know about the next topic.
Here is the list:
Church - Body of Christ
Demons - Satan
Discipleship
God's Plan
Marriage - Family
Power and Greed
Prayer - Communication with the Triune God
Religions - Denominations
Social Applications
Works Righteousness

No comments: